Sunday, September 18, 2011

Easy Lunch Idea...

Looking for something easy but good to take for a lunch? Or a great entertaining dish?

What you will need:

Rolls
Onions
Chicken Breast
Cheese
Butter

Cook the Chicken Breast... I like to do this the day before...Put the onions in a pan with a little bit of butter and salt and cook until slightly golden. Cut your rolls in half and put a piece of your favorite cheese on them with some chicken and onions.

I put these chicken sliders into my luch box and take to work...I put the whole thing in the microwave for about 30 seconds until the cheese is nice and gooey!

If you want you can add a few pieces of fresh spinach if you like green stuff on your mini chicken sandwiches.

Enjoy!

Let me know if you make these and any changes that you make!

www.TheFoodieWithin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment