Friday, April 9, 2010

Egg Salad Changed Up!

I only crave Egg Salad about 3 times a year. I will NOT eat egg salad unless I see it made simply because I want to see it made fresh! I tried this new idea that might make we want this delicious dish more than every 3 months.

2 Whole Boiled Eggs
1 Avacado
1 TBSP Sour Cream
2 TBSP Mayo
2 pieces of Crusty Toasted Bread
2 TSP relish
2 TBSP chopped onion
S & P

In a Food Processor add everything except the bread and pulse till smooth. Smear onto your toast and enjoy. SUPER SIMPLE and yummy!

TIP Change it up even more, I put cayenne pepper and cumin on mine, gave it a kick and a little smokey flavor.

TIP Lighten it up a bit, remove the yolks from the eggs, use light mayo and sour cream.

TIP Want a lighter onion flavor, use chives instead of the onion !

No comments:

Post a Comment