Saturday, June 8, 2013

New Summer Seafood Salad

I believe that you can travel to exotic places through food.  That being said, I wanted to travel to the Mediterranean.  Here is the recipe for my Summer Seafood Salad! 

Ingredients:
1.5 pounds boiled shrimp
.5 pounds roasted scallops
1 sm tin octopus
1/2 cup onion
1/2 cup roasted corn
1/4 finely chopped parsley
1/2 cup chopped roasted bell pepper
1/2 cup light mayo (or plain Greek yogurt) 
Juice of one lemon
1/2 cup chopped Savoy cabbage 
1 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds
S&P and cayenne pepper to taste



The great thing about this recipe, is you just throw everything in a bowl and mix it up, let set in fridge for 1 hour before serving.  Great as a salad on top of lettuce or as a sandwich/wrap, or just plain!  

Don't forget to find me on YouTube (TeeJayToday75) where I post how to cooking videos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment