Monday, October 10, 2011

Eating Healthy....What!?!?!?

I am currently on a business trip and I am trying to eat somewhat healthy on this little trip. So I ate at Chili's yesterday...I ordered the Black Bean Burger with Avocado on a Wheat bun. It was REALLY Good! It came with crispy fried onions, french fries, and ranch dipping sauce.

I ate about half of the burger, fries, and onions. I rate it about a 7 out of 10.
----------------------------------------------------------

Another way to eat healthy is to eat nuts and seeds as snacks. Since it is nearly Halloween and a lot of people will have a pumpkin...I decided to roast some pumpkin seeds and video it. With a pumpkin around only $4...it is a cheap snack as well!

You can see me do it here: http://youtu.be/2SWqfDCn860




No comments:

Post a Comment