Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Diet!!!! yay....

Okay, you caught me, not really a new diet, I started this diet at the first of December 2010. It started with a 10 day herbal cleanse, ...lost 7 pounds....then it was a pill and shake program....up until today I have lost a total of 13 pounds and have not changed anything except having a shake every other day for either breakfast or lunch.

Starting today I am adding a little something different, I saw the book, 400 calorie meals. I bought it yesterday and have been reading it all day...I am going to add this to my plan and see if I can speed up the results...Spring and Summer are just around the corner and I want to look nice for it.

Here is an example of one of the meals that I am making for dinner tomorrow.

Spinach and Potato Salad

1 1/2 cups baby spinach
3 fingerling potatoes
3 cherry tomatoes
2 raspberries
1 tsp whole grain mustard
3 tsp olive oil
1 tsp apple cider vinegar

Boil the potatoes in water just until fork tender, let cool.

Dressing, in blender (I used a coffee grinder due to the small amount) add the raspberries, mustard, olive oil, and apple cider vinegar, blend until smooth. Mix everything together and enjoy...!



My meal plan for tomorrow looks like this.

Breakfast.. 7AM..meal replacement smoothie with 3 strawberries and 1/2 banana blended in.
Brunch...11AM...Spinach and Potato Salad
Late lunch ....2PM...Black Bean Burrito
Dinner...6PM...Bacon and Spinach Salad
Dessert...7PM...1 scoop chocolate fat free frozen yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment